Pedagoo includes ID verification, automated proctoring, content protection, secure browser settings, computer lockdown, originality authentication, administrative and faculty controls, and deep, instantaneous analytics.
- ID verification. Identity verification determines the accuracy and integrity of class credit and helps to prevent fraud.
- Proctoring. Pedagoo uses advanced machine learning and facial detection technology to deliver accurate, reliable exam proctoring that outperforms human proctors.
- Content protection. Our customizable lockdown and security tools prevent content from being captured during a test.
- Analytics. Aggregate data can spot general trends such as rates of testing violations, while individualized data can track test-takers over the length of their academic careers and even assign suspicion ratings.
To activate the Proctoring service in your organization, you need to have contracted this service previously. In this case, you receive an email to confirm the service.
You can activate your Proctoring service in a child organization if you, previously, have activated this service in your own organization.
- Access to My Account by clicking on Tools > My Account.
- In the left panel, click on Organizations.
- Click on the SERVICE tab.
- Activate the Proctoring tool.
- Select an admin user and click on ACCEPT.
A validation email is sent to the Administrator of the child organization. It’s mandatory the Administrator activates the service.
When the service is activated your organization can use the Proctoring service and the administrator receipt an email with the instructions for using the service.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to order a proctored assessment? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to launch a proctored assessment? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to see the progress report in a proctored assessment? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to see the progress report in proctored groups? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to understand the proctoring report? Click here for more info.