What is an organization?
An organization is a management structure that determines relationships between the different activities (like creating/editing tests in the case of teachers, or taking assessments for students) and the members of the platform. Within an organization, the different members can be assigned roles and permissions to carry out different tasks.
In a nutshell: An organization is a supergroup (like a school or a company) that can be divided into subgroups (a dependant school or branch, named children organizations) that can contain smaller groups (like classrooms or departments), each with their own members who are assigned different roles and permissions that allow them to perform certain tasks.
Your organization can contain sub-organizations named children organizations. If you are a manager in charge of several companies or schools, each one of them would be a child. To create a child:
Access to My Account by clicking on Tools > My Account.
- In the left panel, click on Organizations.
- In the Organization panel, select the organization, which you want to create a child organization.
- Click on + New Organization.
- Fill the data for all tabs:
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to fill the INFO tab? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to fill the SERVICE tab? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to fill the USERS tab? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to fill the CONTACTS tab? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to fill the PLS tab? Click here for more info.