A group is a collection of people with some common characteristics or purposes. For example, if your company is a school, a group could be the students from a classroom.
You can create as many groups as you like within your organization.
To create a group:
- Once you are logged in your account, click on Partner Portal.
- On the left menu, click on Groups.
- Click on NEW GROUP.
- Complete 3 steps:
STEP 1. BASIC INFORMATION
- Type the Group name (required). Note. You cannot create a group with the same name than an existing group
- Type a Description (optional).
- Click on NEXT or click on STEP 2
¿What is a Super Group?
If you need to manage several groups, you can create a Supergroup. A Supergroup is a group of groups.
- Active the Super Group
- Type the Group name (required) and a Description (optional).
- Select the groups.
STEP 2. SELECT MEMBERS
- Select the users one to one (Note. If you want to include all students in the group, click on Name).
- Click on NEXT or click on STEP 3
STEP 3. MORE OPTIONS
- Select the start and finish date of the group:
- Click on the Start date, and select the start date of the group.
- Click on the Add finish date, and select the finish date of the group.
- Select the teacher:
- Click on Select teacher.
- Select the teacher who will oversee this group.
Note. You need, at least, one user with this role.
- Click on CREATE.