The Pedagoo Platform has been undergone a review using the Microsoft Accessibility Insight validator, to determine if we meet accessibility standards.
This review includes the following points:
- The contrast between foreground and background colors meets WCAG 2.1 AA contrast ratio of 4.5 to 1.
- Images that graphically represent concepts (Informative Images) and information, typically pictures, photos, and illustrations, have a text alternative (short description conveying the essential information presented by the image).
- Use the aria-label tag in the code. This tag defines a string that labels the current element. It’s using in cases where a text label is not visible on the screen.
- Error messages are programmatically associated with the respective form fields and error message stays on the screen until the user has entered the data or selected the data correctly.
- All active elements are focusable and are in logical focus order.
In addition, Pedagoo allows individuals with disabilities or impairments to personalize their test access to make the most of their study.
- Access to My Account by clicking on Tools > My Account
- Click on Accesibility.
The following features may be enabled:
- Color blindness setting: adapt the user interface to color blind mode, improving the use and identification of the elements.
- Cognitive disorder setting: increase the default time in Practice Test Certification Mode for users with learning or comprehension disorders.
- Font size: enlarge or reduce the font size displayed in the practice tests.