PLS allows activating the following options:
- Upload Results: Users can upload results from offline test attempts.
- View Cart Icon: Users can access the shopping cart.
- Extend Product: Users can extend your product license.
- View History: Users can access to the history section.
- Register Keys: Users can register keys.
- Create Assessment: Users can create assessments.
- Show Support Button: pls-permissions view-support-description.
- View Tour: Users can access the application tour.
- View Test Details: Users can view details from the test.
- View Distributor: Users can view distributor details related to a key.
- Edit Profile: Users can edit his profile.
- Show Logo: Users can see the logo.
- Logo Alternative Text: Users will see alternative text to the logo.
- View Demo button: Users will see the Demos button at the bottom of the page.
- View For Assessments: Users only can see four assessments associated.
- First Pages Tutorial: Users will see the first page of the general tutorial.
- Back to locker: Users can return to the locker.
- View Test Scores: Users can view Test Scores.
To do so:
Access to My Account by clicking on Tools > My Account
- In the left panel, click on Organizations.
- Click on YOUR ORGANIZATION.
- Click on the PLS tab.
Note. This tab is only available for partner accounts:
- Choose a logo for your organization.
- Activate or deactivate the options.
- Click on Save.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to create an organization? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to include users in your organization? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to activate the services in your organization? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to include contact info in your organization? Click here for more info.