Users allow you to manage your organization’s users. To do so:
Access to My Account by clicking on Tools > My Account.
Note. You can add new users, by clicking on the USERS tab in the left panel.
To manage the organization’s users and/or to add new users, you need to have the right permissions to do so:
- In the left panel, click on Organizations.
- Click on YOUR ORGANIZATION.
- Click on the USERS tab.
- It displays the list of users that belong to the organization that we have previously selected, along with their username, photo, email.
- Points to Users Management.
- Add a new user.
- Search for a specific user.
- Edit, activate, or delete a user.
- The number of users displayed on the current page.
- Select from 10, 25, 50, or 100 entries to be displayed on the user list.
- Navigate between the pages clicking on Previous or Next.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to create an organization? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to activate the services in your organization? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to include contact info in your organization? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to activate a PLS for your organization? Click here for more info.