You can use the Desktop Learning Locker to manage your products. It is available for the following versions:
Note. Its installation is mandatory if you want to use an eLearning product.
To install the Desktop Learning Locker you have two options:
- Access to https://pedagoo.com/downloads
- Register a Elearning product, and click on the Download button.
This post is focused on the second option.
- Access to your Learning Locker.
- Register the Elearning key, and click on the Elearning icon.
- Click on the Download button.
- You will be redirected to the URL indicated above.
- Click on: Download Windows 32-bit or Download Windows 64-bit.
- Double-click on desktopLocker_amd32 or desktopLocker_amd64.
- Click on the Install button.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Close.
The Desktop Learning Locker shortcut icon will automatically appear on your desktop.
- Double-click the shortcut to launch the application.
- Enter your Username and Password, and click on Login.
- Once logged in, you will access your Learning Locker.
- Click on the Product box and, later, click on Begin Course.
You can only use the Desktop Learning Locker in three devices. If you need to disable a device, please, follow these steps:
- Access your PLS.
- Access to My Account by clicking on Tools > My Account.
- Click on the Learning Locker tab.
- Click on Disconnect.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to launch a Practice Test or an Assessment? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to use a Practice Test? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to use an Assessment? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to launch a MOS eLearning? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to use a MOS eLearning? Click here for more info.