All courses have the same framework. This guide uses 77.727 | Excel 2016 for illustration purposes.
To do the Live in the app practice, follow these steps:
- Click the Module title.
- Click on STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE.
- Click on Live in the app practice.
- Click on Launch application.
- Make sure you read and understand the information in the Test Information and Interface tutorial screens.
- Click on Next until you reach the last page.
- Click on Begin Test.
- Click on Check Task or Check Project to check the task or the project.
- Click on VIDEO if you need to see how to do the task (this option is only available on STEP 2.
- Click on Finish Test to check the practice. The grade is saved in the student’s Grades.
- The tasks are organized in Projects. Click the tab of a project to access your tasks.
- Click on the tab of a task to see the instructions. Perform the task.
- Click the tab another task or the tab another project.
- Click on Finish Test.
- The Test Score Report will be displayed.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to launch a MOS Elearning course? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to use a MOS Elearning course? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to know how to study the theory? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to know how to do the Knowledge-based practice? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to know how to check your grades? Click here for more info.