STEP 1. Register a proctored assessment key
To unlock your proctored assessment in the Learning Locker, you must first redeem a Product Key. It will be sent to your email after the order is placed. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Access to the Learning Locker by clicking on Tools > Learning Locker.
- Click on REGISTER KEY.
- Read and accept the License Agreement.
- In the Insert Product Key box, enter your product key exactly as provided.
- Click on Register.
- Click on Go to Locker.
STEP 2. Launch a proctored assessment key
IMPORTANT. To launch a proctored assessment you must use the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the assessment icon.
- Click on Begin Test.
- Install Proctorio Chrome Extension by clicking click here.
- On the Chrome Web Store, click on Add to Chrome.
- Click on Add extension.
- Read the instructions, and click on Start exam pre-checks.
- Maybe, you must allow the use of your microphone and webcam.
- The System Diagnostics Test is launched.
- When the initial system check finishes, your exam is about to begin. Click on Next.
- Read and accept the Exam Agreement, by clicking on the I accept, begin exam now button.
- The assessment is launched.
On the top left, you can view a small window with the open proctoring app.
What would you like to do next?
- Do you want to activate the proctoring service? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to order a proctored assessment? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to see the progress report in a proctored assessment? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to see the progress report in proctored groups? Click here for more info.
- Do you want to understand the proctoring report? Click here for more info.