The user interface (UI) allows you to search for a product in your Learning Locker in two different ways:
- By using the Search field
- By using Filters
Note. You can hide all expired tests quickly, by clicking HIDE EXPIRED TEST.
- Enter the name (or part of the name) of the product you are looking for.
Note. You may use both letters and numbers.
- Press the enter key or click on Search.
- Tip: the products that do not contain the search text will not be displayed
- Click on the Filters button.
- Filter by one search criteria:
- TYPE. Includes Practice Test Online, Practice Test Download (offline mode), Assessment, Certkit, eBook, Practice Lab, Flex key, Custom Assessment, and MOS Course. You may select as many checkboxes as you need because the search includes each product type you choose.
- STATUS. Includes Active, New, Expiring Soon, Expired, Limit Approaching, and Limit Met. You can only select one checkbox because the search will only filter by one status type.
- CATEGORY. Include Microsoft, CompTIA, SCP, Oracle, HRCI, Cisco, VMware, PMI, HP ATA. You may select as many checkboxes as you want because the search includes each product type you choose.
- Check Show hidden, to display hidden products.
- Click on Apply.
Note. If you have a filter applied, this option changes to blue color.