An organization can share its licenses with a child organization. For example, a school group can centralize the purchase of a higher license to save costs and, later, distribute them among their different schools.
IMPORTANT: To share a license among child organizations, when you created the sale you should have checked the Shareable option (For more information, review the How to create a sale article).
- Once you are logged in your account, click on Partner Portal.
- On the left menu, click on Purchase history.
- Search for the license you want to share.
- Click on the Share
- Fill the following fields:
- Share with: If you enter more than three characters in the search box, the system will show up those entries that coincide with your search. Click on the child organization.
- Practice test: Type the number of practice tests you want to share with the child organization.
- Assessments: Type the number of assessments you want to share with the child organization.
- Click on Accept.