When finishing a downloaded (offline) test, your Test Score Report will be displayed. This score report is a summary of your results for this attempt.
You can upload the results of your download (offline) test to your Learning Locker. This feature allows you to enjoy the full functionality of the History section of your online Learning Locker.
By uploading your results to your Learning Locker you can track your overall progress, view a graph of your evolution, and email or print the reports.
Once you have finished a test the Test Score Report will open.
To update the results, please follow these steps:
- Click on the EXIT button.
- Enter your Learning Locker.
- Click on UPLOAD RESULTS.
- Click on Explore files.
- To upload the reports go to the results folder, and select the *.json file.
Note. All your score reports are saved to the folder where your test is located on your computer.
- Once the file has been selected, it will is displayed in your Learning Locker. then click on Upload.
- The Upload Info window will then open to display the number not inserted. The information in this box can be explained as follows:
- Results inserted. The number of reports successfully added to online history.
- Results not inserted (Already inserted). The number of reports that have been added previously. The report file contains your entire history, so any score reports you have already loaded will not be duplicated.
- Results not inserted (Test paused or corrupt). If your test has been paused then the result that is currently paused will not be loaded.
- Click on OK.
Now you will be able to see your uploaded score reports in the HISTORY section of your Learning Locker. If you have more than one product you can use the search bar to find the one you’re looking for. You can open the Test Score Report by clicking on the Open Score Report button.