Assessment is a tool that is used to evaluate, measure, and document the academic readiness, learning progress, skill acquisition and educational needs of your students.
It is the best way to check if a student is ready to take a certification exam.
To use take an Assessment:
- Access to the Learning Locker by clicking on Tools > Learning Locker.
- Click on REGISTER KEY.
- Read and accept the License Agreement.
- In the Insert Product key box, introduce your assessment key exactly as provided.
- Click on Register.
- Return to the PRACTICE TEST tab.
- Click on the Assessment icon.
- Click on Begin Test.
The Assessment will then launch.
Let’s take a closer look at the test’s controls and features.
- Reset. The current question will reset to its original state.
- The question is shown in this field. It depends on the question type.
- Navigate between questions and access the test menu. On the left, you can see the timer.
- When you answer the last question, click on Finish test.