This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
El responsable del tratamiento de los datos recogidos en esta página web es:
- Trade name: PEDAGOO
- Company name: PERFORMANCE TESTING SOLUTION, S.L.
- Tax ID: B90305566
- Address: GL. FERNANDO QUIÑONES, EDIFICIO CENTRIS I, S/N – 41940, TOMARES, (SEVILLA)
- E-mail DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE, LAWFULNESS AND RETENTION
We collect and process your personal data through the forms found on our website:
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or concerns.
- Lawfulness: Consent.
- Data retention: Your data will be kept in our databases for 6 months.
- Purpose: Send you commercial information about our activities and services, including by electronic means.
- Lawfulness: Consent.
- Data retention: Until you request unsubscribe from our advertising shipments.
3. TYPE OF DATA
The types of data requested are:
- Identification and contact data.
PERFORMANCE TESTING SOLUTION, S.L. It does not collect data considered especially sensitive such as: race or ethnicity, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, health, sexual activity or sexual orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each interested party that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date and only they will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION?
The data may be communicated to companies related to PEDAGOO for the provision of various services, as Responsible for Processing but we will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless we are bound by law or that you, after information and acceptance, have agreed so with us.
We share your information with:
- Service providers contracted by (processing providers). For example: our hosting service or our legal advisors. We require all of our managers, contractually, to use only the personal data provided for the purpose provided in the contract and, upon completion, to return them to us or destroy such personal data.
- Service providers located outside the European Economic Area (International Data Transfers), e.g. USA In such cases, it requires such recipients to comply with measures designed to protect personal data and, to this end, relies on EU-approved mechanisms that allow for such transfers.1
- By legal obligation: Tax Agency, Public Administration with jurisdiction, Judges and Courts, etc.
1Commission Implementing Decision (E.U.)2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 pursuant to Directive 95/46 of the
European Parliament and of the Council, on the adequacy of the protection conferred by the EU-US Privacy Shield.
5. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
Rectify your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the Data Protection Act.
Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD, provided that: the processing was unlawful; while checking whether the accuracy of your data is challenged, when your data are not needed but you need them for the exercise or defence of claims; when you have opposed the processing of your data for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while checking whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
Request portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD.
In addition, you may revoke your consent at any time. Please note, however, that following your revocation we may continue to communicate with you when necessary to fulfil our legal obligations or to perform the contract you have with us.
For the correct exercise of your rights, we request that, when making your request, you prove your identity by means of a copy of your ID card, and identify the company (or companies) to which your data are linked, if applicable. Channels at your disposal:
- Letter: PERFORMANCE TESTING SOLUTION, S.L., GL. FERNANDO QUIÑONES, EDIFICIO CENTRIS I, S/N – 41940, TOMARES, (SEVILLA); indicating in the subject “Data Protection”
- E-mail: email@example.com under the heading “Data Protection”
If you feel that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org , Subject: Claim Data Protection.
However, you may obtain more information about your rights by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), (www.agpd.es) to which you may submit a complaint.